By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our Small business and apprenticeship Forum

Helping people find their perfect career, apprenticeship or to get general business advice. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Apprenticeship Tips

MissC

MissC

Hi all, the forum seems to be improving everytime i log on :)
However, I have a suggestion for a feature which I think would make the forum even better; a thread which offered tips/advice on apprenticeships, i.e. where to look for them, interview tips, cover letter tips etc. Let me know and I will be more than happy to contribute to the thread.

Ryan

We have an Apprenticeship Interview Tips thread, maybe we could expand that into tips for almost anything apprenticeship-related? :)

But thank you for your kind words!

Jamie

Jamie

Verified Member
Would you want these to be written by us, or maybe resources (so a link to a site)?

Ryan

We're going to launch the Resources page soon, where users can download documents - these could be anything from tips to advice :)

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding