By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our Small business and apprenticeship Forum

Helping people find their perfect career, apprenticeship or to get general business advice. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

BBC Young Apprentice looking for young people for next year's show!

Ryan

I know it may seem a way off and you may feel like you don't stand a chance, but it could be you sitting in the boardroom for next year's BBC show Young Apprentice that Lord Sugar created. I'm sure you've all heard of it, every Monday at 9 o'clock it's on my TV!

I've put together a few reasons why you should give it a go and apply!

You don't have to have a business!
A lot of people instantly think "I don't have a business, so I won't get accepted on the show!". It's far from the case in all honesty. They're searching for young people with business minds and who have shown that - this doesn't neccesarily mean running your own business.

It could get you into the routine of applying!
When you're applying for the show, it could really bump up your application skills and if you're lucky enough to get further (which I'm sure you can!) it will be a fantastic experience with the interviews and so on.

Don't think you're good enough for the show?
Think again! Anyone is allowed to apply, that's the beauty of it! They also read each application individually, so you've got just as much chance as anybody else!

If you're considering it, go for it! However, I'd advise you to spend a lot of time when filling out the application!

Good luck everyone, it's a fantastic opportunity!
Ryan

G

Geordie Boy

I love the show, it gives young people a chance to go so far in life! And a lot of the people who even appear in it for a matter of weeks end up doing so well in life!

Any with a business mind should definitely give it a shot!!!

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding