By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our Small business and apprenticeship Forum

Helping people find their perfect career, apprenticeship or to get general business advice. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Do you have your own personal website?

Ryan

I have owned a .co.uk domain of my name, but don't really know what to use it for?

Does anyone else have a personal website?

Adam

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah ive registered mine .com and .co.uk plus most of my families names too . Done nothing with them what so ever although maybe one day ill setup a blog for my ramblings , being a terrible writer in terms of spelling and grammar writing isnt something that comes easy to me though so i doubt anyone would actually read it lol

Ryan

Yeah ive registered mine .com and .co.uk plus most of my families names too . Done nothing with them what so ever although maybe one day ill setup a blog for my ramblings , being a terrible writer in terms of spelling and grammar writing isnt something that comes easy to me though so i doubt anyone would actually read it lol
Haha! That's the thing, no one would read mine, but I'm thinking of using it as a blog for whenever I want to rant or something!

It also looks quite cool having an email address that's ryan@myfullname.co.uk haha

Ryan

I'm slowly setting mine up over the next couple of days, it means I can write somewhere about Apprentice Forums :)

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding