By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our Small business and apprenticeship Forum

Helping people find their perfect career, apprenticeship or to get general business advice. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Driving

Ryan

Anyone else doing their driving lessons at the moment? I keep putting mine on hold (don't ask why, madness!) but I'm hoping to pass within the next 4 months as I'm not having them too regularly

Can't wait to pass and get a car!!

Jamie

Jamie

Verified Member
I did about 20 hours worth 12 months ago then ran out of money as I was temporarily out of work, and never started up again. I'm going to do a week intensive and my text within the next 6 months hopefully, then I'll buy a car when I've done my apprenticeship.

Ryan

Blimey! I was in a similar position, but I only did 10 hours then had to stop because of money!

When I was earning minimum apprenticeship wage, it was taking up over half of my wage a month!

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding