By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our Small business and apprenticeship Forum

Helping people find their perfect career, apprenticeship or to get general business advice. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Employer new to apprenticeships.

fairdealworld

fairdealworld

Verified Member
Hello, I'm self-employed as the owner of a fair trade shop in Luton. I''m self taught as a business person, my previous careers were in the education sector. I started to hear about the concept of retail apprenticeships about a year ago and began to wonder if this was something my shop could provide. After a lot of thought we finally advertised an apprentice vacancy and our very first apprentice started just five weeks ago. I'm as new to the whole thing as our apprentice so I'm interested in hearing about the experiences of both employers and apprentices. It would be especially good to make contact with retail apprentices and employers of retail apprentices.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding