Finally saying goodbye to my Blackberry!

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by Ryan, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Ryan

Ryan Active Member

As you already know, Blackberry's used to be a massive hit with young people due to BBM. Fortunately (and yes, I mean fortunately) all my friends have got rid of theirs and have bought iPhones, whether they're the 4s or 5.

Luckily my Mum is upgrading to an iPhone 5 so I get to have her iPhone 4s meaning I can sell my BB Bold 9900 which I should get over £100 for!

So happy! Besides BBM and email, I'm not a fan of any Blackberry features and apps so I'll be glad to see the back of it!

I've also tried Apprentice Forums on my iPod Touch compared to my Blackberry and it runs so much better on the iPod - meaning I'll be able to stay active on the road! :)

2. Harry

Harry I'm new here!

I have never liked Blackberry's. I don't understand what the big deal is about them.

3. Ryan

Ryan Active Member

I do think they're a good phone, especially as I use mine for work. The apps really do let BBs down though!

4. Ian Wincote...

Ian Wincote... New Member

The app store is terrible on BB's. Other than that they are decent. I want an S4!

5. Ryan

Ryan Active Member

The app world is actually a depressing place to be. Haha

6. Ryan

Ryan Active Member

Got my iPhone now! :D

7. karen

karen New Member Verified Member

Hey, congrats on your new phone. Even I have never used a Blackberry and have never liked it.