• Join our Small business and apprenticeship Forum

Helping people find their perfect career, apprenticeship or to get general business advice. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Finally saying goodbye to my Blackberry!

As you already know, Blackberry's used to be a massive hit with young people due to BBM. Fortunately (and yes, I mean fortunately) all my friends have got rid of theirs and have bought iPhones, whether they're the 4s or 5.

Luckily my Mum is upgrading to an iPhone 5 so I get to have her iPhone 4s meaning I can sell my BB Bold 9900 which I should get over £100 for!

So happy! Besides BBM and email, I'm not a fan of any Blackberry features and apps so I'll be glad to see the back of it!

I've also tried Apprentice Forums on my iPod Touch compared to my Blackberry and it runs so much better on the iPod - meaning I'll be able to stay active on the road! :)

I'm new here!
I have never liked Blackberry's. I don't understand what the big deal is about them.

Ian Wincote...

The app store is terrible on BB's. Other than that they are decent. I want an S4!

Verified Member
Hey, congrats on your new phone. Even I have never used a Blackberry and have never liked it.