By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our Small business and apprenticeship Forum

Helping people find their perfect career, apprenticeship or to get general business advice. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello Apprentice folk!

Orangeo

Orangeo

My name's Jon and i'm currently doing a Business and Administration apprenticeship.

I've set up a free website for apprentices and potential apprentices to help them find information about apprenticeships. There's an apprentice blog, experiences articles and a famous apprentice game :)

Check it out here - www.orangeo.org.uk

Hope you find it useful! :D

Jon

Ryan

Hi Jon, welcome to the forum!

The website looks great, I'll PM you soon about it! Hope you stick around!

Ryan

Orangeo

Orangeo

Hey Ryan,

Thanks! I had a forum on the old site but it never took off, glad to see this one has worked well for you ;)

Are you currently doing an apprenticeship?

Jon

Ryan

Hopefully we'll get more popular, we're going to start advertising really hard in the next few weeks. our site's really interesting, especially to see how a fellow apprentice is getting on in their role!

Yes, I'm currently in a Business & Admin role for a Printing and Design company, lots of paperwork, but it also involves lots of phone calls which is something I want to improve in :)

Orangeo

Orangeo

Cool, i work for a training provider, so i now quite a bit about apprenticeships and funding etc.

Feel free to email me contact[at]orangeo.org.uk

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding