By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our Small business and apprenticeship Forum

Helping people find their perfect career, apprenticeship or to get general business advice. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello!

T

TommiePJ

Hey everyone,
My name's Tommie and I'm posting from New York, USA! First of all, I'm extremely ecstatic about this forum. Although UK based, there's not one other forum for students to talk about college, etc.

I'm an aspiring Journalist. I love to write, travel and I'm extremely nosey. What better job for me? I'm also planning to double major with English and Psychology as a minor.

Looking forward to chatting and meeting all of you!

Ryan

Hi Tom!

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for being one of the first to sign up! Hopefully you can offer some tips that may be helpful to our apprentices here when they sign up! :)

Adam

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Tommie welcome to the board, UK based or not the more the merrier. If you need anything or want to ask a question please feel free to start a new thread and someone will surely get back to you as soon as they can.

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding