By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our Small business and apprenticeship Forum

Helping people find their perfect career, apprenticeship or to get general business advice. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Jake here!

JDI 2490

JDI 2490

Hello everyone :)

Im jake, not really interested in apprenticeships as im passed the age, but I want to offer my advice in I.T to anyone who's looking for it as I was in a apprenticeship

Thanks everyone

Ryan

Hi Jake,

Welcome to the forum! Don't worry about not being interested in starting an apprenticeship yourself, the reason for the forum is to get members like yourself to help other members make a decision.

I look forward to your posts as I believe you can offer some great advice to our members and future members :)

Ryan

Gooner95

Gooner95

hi jake, i'm stuart, i'm also new

i'm going to college as i've just left school, but i'm hoping to join in with the talk and be a part of a great forum

Ryan

Welcome Stuart! :) Likewise, don't worry about not wanting to go into an apprenticeship, it's great to see you here!