By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our Small business and apprenticeship Forum

Helping people find their perfect career, apprenticeship or to get general business advice. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Jimmy here

Jim

Jim

My names jimmy, im 16 years old and im from Stevenage.

I am in my last year at school and im not sure what career path i'll take or what im going to do

I found your site through twitter, i follow the apprenticeships twitter and they retweeted you.

Im really into footy and support Wigan. Looks good this place

Ryan

Welcome Jimmy!

Wigan eh? Do you think you'll be playing Championship football next season then?

Back on topic, this forum is partly for people in your situation, who are a little unsure on their career path. If you have any questions etc, fire away and we'll do our best to help :)

Jim

Jim

Welcome Jimmy!

Wigan eh? Do you think you'll be playing Championship football next season then?

Back on topic, this forum is partly for people in your situation, who are a little unsure on their career path. If you have any questions etc, fire away and we'll do our best to help :)
thanks Ryan

I think well be lucky to stay up. We have 2 games in game and are 3 points behind 17th so itll be really hard for us. Who do u support?

Quick question - how do I stop emails being sent to me when you reply to me?

Ryan

thanks Ryan

I think well be lucky to stay up. We have 2 games in game and are 3 points behind 17th so itll be really hard for us. Who do u support?

Quick question - how do I stop emails being sent to me when you reply to me?
It'll be tough. I've always wanted Sunderland to be the 3rd team to go down.

Hover over your name on the top menu then go to Preferences (I've linked it as well to save time). It's the top option from there :)

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding