By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our Small business and apprenticeship Forum

Helping people find their perfect career, apprenticeship or to get general business advice. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

kaka to united?

Gooner95

Gooner95

just heard that kaka could be going to united this summer, i wont personally believe it until i see it actually happen, but it seems like they're making a massive push for the title now

Ryan

Just checked on Twitter, which is always the rumour mill, looks like it's the main talk! It's trending and everything haha!

Like you said, they're making a massive push for the title and clearly Sir Alex believes if they stand a chance of winning the title, they'll need a few more big names. When Kaka was linked to Chelsea I was really excited to see him in the Premier League, I think if he does go he'll be a quality signing :)

Ryan

It wouldn't surprise me, I do think he'll move clubs, but I can't see it being a Premier League team! However, I'm looking forward to being proved wrong ;)

Associates