News Mental Health Counseling Services in Florida

Discussion in 'Products and Services Marketplace' started by jrishi110, Apr 1, 2017.

1. jrishi110

jrishi110 New Member

Feeling anxious, depressed, overwhelmed, angry, or unable to even describe how you feel? Are you ready for change? I Jennifer Bishop who is passionate about helping adults, adolescents, and children make sense of difficult life events and improve life situations. I will collaborate with you to develop individualized and tailored treatment goals based on you and/or your family's needs. With core values of compassion and understanding, I believe in the healing power of a positive therapeutic relationship. It is my goal to assist you with achieving greater self-understanding, increased self-acceptance, and empowerment to make any changes necessary to improve your life.

I am skilled with addressing anxiety, depression, and trauma in children, adults and family. Additionally, I have extensive experience assisting parents with their children's behavioral concerns ranging from ADHD to defiance and aggression. I am trained in trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy (TF-CBT) as well as child-parent psychotherapy.

Schedule your FREE phone consultation TODAY! call 561-408-1098