By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our Small business and apprenticeship Forum

Helping people find their perfect career, apprenticeship or to get general business advice. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

North Korea situation

Ryan

What is everyone's thoughts on the whole North Korea situation? I'm not much of a politic, but I've read a lot about it now, the most recent being that we aren't withdrawing our UK diplomats after they were told they could be "unsafe"

It is a shame as there's so many conflicts going on in the world, but this new bloke in North Korea sounds like he wants to fight anybody!

Jamie

Jamie

Verified Member
It's very worrying, to be honest it feels like we're just waiting for something to happen. Rather than it being "if it's going to happen" it's more "when".

Ryan

Completely agree.

Most people I have spoken to who are clued up on politics have said they don't think much will come of it.

I

Ian Wincote...

I think he is seeing how far he can go with the whole situation. I don't think that anything will materialise. Mainly because if they send anything it will get shot down by america and then North Korea will get nuked.

T

Tom

I don't think there will be a war, but if there is I doubt China will get involved (to much loss of trade) Also considering Japan, South Korea, USA etc on same side? North Korea has a big army, but remember how well it is trained and equip :D

Adam

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
US will get the noses burnt at some point if they continue to push people the wrong way, i just hope we dont jump into bed with them and actually leave them to their own devices for a change. An Asian country will be the worlds new super power in the future, if the US keep pushing the wrong buttons it could happen sooner rather than later.

Ryan

For me they are insane,nuclear stuff is not a good way to a better country.Many people want peace and it will not happen if many people are really into power and they want it all.
It is strange that threatening to wipe out a country is classed as getting your own back these days...