By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Outdoor projection advertising

K

karen

Hello,

I completed my masters in fashion designing and I am ready to step into the world of business. It had always been my dream to open my own boutique and finally, my dream is coming true. Along with 2 of my friends, I am opening a boutique in the city of Toronto.
We will be officially inaugurated in a couple of weeks and we are too excited and nervous too.

Since we are new to this industry, we are unsure about a lot of things. We wish to advertise our store so that we can attract the maximum customers at the beginning itself. But there is a lot of confusion regarding what type of marketing method would be best. I think word of mouth would be the best way. But other than that, we are considering social media to promote the new shop.

However, we have a feeling that this isn’t sufficient and something more has to be done.
So we are thinking of doing outdoor projection advertising as well. This is a modern marketing technique which is often used to promote the launch or release of a product or event. Basically, an image or video is created and projected at night for extended visibility. And it is extremely effective because such projections make an unforgettable impact on the audience.

But before we actually get this done, I would like to know if anyone has tried such methods. Was it effective enough? I have only read about this and have no practical experience or knowledge. So any advice would be greatly helpful.
Thank you so much.

aliciapaul

aliciapaul

Hello,

I completed my masters in fashion designing and I am ready to step into the world of business. It had always been my dream to open my own boutique and finally, my dream is coming true. Along with 2 of my friends, I am opening a boutique in the city of Toronto.
We will be officially inaugurated in a couple of weeks and we are too excited and nervous too.

Since we are new to this industry, we are unsure about a lot of things. We wish to advertise our store so that we can attract the maximum customers at the beginning itself. But there is a lot of confusion regarding what type of marketing method would be best. I think word of mouth would be the best way. But other than that, we are considering social media to promote the new shop.

However, we have a feeling that this isn’t sufficient and something more has to be done.
So we are thinking of doing outdoor projection advertising as well. This is a modern marketing technique which is often used to promote the launch or release of a product or event. Basically, an image or video is created and projected at night for extended visibility. And it is extremely effective because such projections make an unforgettable impact on the audience.

But before we actually get this done, I would like to know if anyone has tried such methods. Was it effective enough? I have only read about this and have no practical experience or knowledge. So any advice would be greatly helpful.
Thank you so much.

I think that's a good idea to start outdoor projection advertising so that you build customers at the beginning of your business initial state. Also, I would suggest you do Wild posting outdoor advertising that will also help you to build your brand through promotional banners, flyposter etc.

D

dynamoleddisplays

Of course, outdoor advertisement is a very good innovative especially for your kind of business that needs a dynamo led displays video screen. This will make you to be able to showcase all your products well as it will give your video the qualities that it deserves.

J

Jahanara Sultana

This fantastic medium is projected from a van that has been modified and has high-tech projectors on top. The van shines light on the buildings and walls it passes as it slowly moves through busy neighbourhoods. Additionally, stationary projections that illuminate important, highly visible walls can be made when the van is stopped. Moving pictures are roughly 30–40 feet square. Stationary projections can reach 200 ft square!

Incorporate special effects like zooming and panning to either side of the street and you've got nighttime presence for your company that cannot be missed! Ask us for more details about mobile projections or the many other cutting-edge media that outdoor has to offer. We can help you make a show-stopping presence and suggest many types of media that will excite people .

A

alexsmith468547

What is Projection Advertising? Projection advertising – also known as projection media or street projection, is the act of projecting still images or moving imagery onto a building, landmark or the landscape, for advertising purposes.

J

Jahanara Sultana

This fantastic medium is projected from a van that has been modified and has high-tech projectors on top. The van shines light on the buildings and walls it passes as it slowly moves through busy neighborhoods. Additionally, stationary projections that illuminate important, highly visible walls can be made when the van is stopped. Moving pictures are roughly 30–40 feet square. The square size of stationary projections might be 200 feet!

Include unique effects like zooming and panning to either side of the street, and your business will have an unmissable nighttime presence. For more information about mobile projections or the many other cutting-edge media options available in outdoor advertising, contact us. We can assist you in creating a memorable presence and may recommend a variety of engaging media.