By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our Small business and apprenticeship Forum

Helping people find their perfect career, apprenticeship or to get general business advice. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Pay monthly deals

Ryan

Does anyone do those pay monthly deals, like what LIttlewoods etc offer?

My laptop is shocking and is on it's way out for sure, so I want to get a new one but can't really fork out £500 in one lump sum!

Anyone done this before and got any recommendations?

Adam

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Goto PCworld mate, they often have buynow pay in 6 or 9 months deals . You can then set up a standing order to pay lump sums every month for 9 months to cut the costs down and it will be interest free providing you pay it all off in that time.

Best not to get involved with finances as they are like clothing store cards at 25% or more interest on your purchase, you'd be better off taking an interest free credit card , buying the laptop on that and then making sure you pay it off before the interest free runs out.

Ryan

Goto PCworld mate, they often have buynow pay in 6 or 9 months deals . You can then set up a standing order to pay lump sums every month for 9 months to cut the costs down and it will be interest free providing you pay it all off in that time.

Best not to get involved with finances as they are like clothing store cards at 25% or more interest on your purchase, you'd be better off taking an interest free credit card , buying the laptop on that and then making sure you pay it off before the interest free runs out.
Will look into that, thanks mate :)

The laptop I have at the moment is just awful haha

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding