By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our Small business and apprenticeship Forum

Helping people find their perfect career, apprenticeship or to get general business advice. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

The Idea Network

T

The Idea Network

Good afternoon,

My name is Maleki Burke and I am the founder of The Idea Network. I just launched my Company yesterday, and I have had a pretty good response!

I wanted to introduce myself, I am interested in networking here.

You can check out The Idea Network's website at the-idea-network.com and find out exactly what it is we do, but I'll give a brief description. We allow those with ideas to profit from them without the hassle of setting up a business by connecting them with our network of partners, who are looking for inspiration for a new business venture.

Whether you’ve got more ideas than you know what to do with, or if you are looking to start a company but struggling for ideas, you should definitely check us out!

Kind Regards,
Maleki