By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our Small business and apprenticeship Forum

Helping people find their perfect career, apprenticeship or to get general business advice. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Welcome to Apprentice Forums!

Ryan

Hello and welcome to Apprentice Forums!

I've set up a few questions which I've answered myself for new members to get a better understanding of the community.

What is ApprenticeForums.co.uk?
Apprentice Forums is a place for people to come and join in with the community and speak with other past and present apprentices. You can get advice, tips and even guided in the right direction with your next career move here.

How did it come about?
It's hard enough for young people to find a career that is correct for them, even when there are many advisors out there helping you make that all important career move. However, there isn't really anywhere where you can talk to people who have been/currently are in the same position as you - that's why Apprentice Forums was started.

What benefit will I get out of joining the community?
We hope our members will be able to share past experience with the other members of our communities, our forums cover all the possible Job Sectors there are in the apprenticeship world, so there will always be a place for you to post about your specific sector. We hope to help a lot of young people out by guiding them in the right direction and feeding you the vital information you need to kick start your future.
We're a friendly bunch here, so don't be afraid to Introduce Yourself to the community to begin your adventure with us!

If you have any problems or questions you can either Message me or you can click the little Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Thank you,
Ryan

Associates