By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our Small business and apprenticeship Forum

Helping people find their perfect career, apprenticeship or to get general business advice. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

What else do you do to earn money?

Jamie

Jamie

Verified Member
Do you do anything other than your apprenticeship to get some extra cash?

Ryan

When I first started my apprenticeship I was at McDonalds, it didn't last long because I was really over-working myself, but it got me by :)

What about you?

Jamie

Jamie

Verified Member
When I first started my apprenticeship I was at McDonalds, it didn't last long because I was really over-working myself, but it got me by :)

What about you?
I work a Sunday shift at a restaurant (in the kitchen) which was my old full time job. On a Saturday (my 'day off') I work for myself online.

H

Harry

I'm new here!
I used to run an I.T forum but I lost time in it. It used to make a few pound a week, nothing amazing lol

Ryan

I used to run an I.T forum but I lost time in it. It used to make a few pound a week, nothing amazing lol
I've ran a fair few, ranging from football forums, to general forums. Admittedly with Apprentice Forums we have an tech guy who is brilliant with SEO and so on, so he's played a massive part in the forum being up and running :)

Jamie

Jamie

Verified Member
I've added a new service to my blog called WordPress Startups where I set up, control and support a WordPress blog for you (with theme, domains and hosting) for an affordable price, hoping it takes off.

Ryan

I've added a new service to my blog called WordPress Startups where I set up, control and support a WordPress blog for you (with theme, domains and hosting) for an affordable price, hoping it takes off.
It does sound good, especially for the people out there who aren't so tech savvy!

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding