By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

What else do you do to earn money?

Jamie

Jamie

Do you do anything other than your apprenticeship to get some extra cash?

Ryan

When I first started my apprenticeship I was at McDonalds, it didn't last long because I was really over-working myself, but it got me by :)

What about you?

Jamie

Jamie

When I first started my apprenticeship I was at McDonalds, it didn't last long because I was really over-working myself, but it got me by :)

What about you?
I work a Sunday shift at a restaurant (in the kitchen) which was my old full time job. On a Saturday (my 'day off') I work for myself online.

H

Harry

I'm new here!
I used to run an I.T forum but I lost time in it. It used to make a few pound a week, nothing amazing lol

Ryan

I used to run an I.T forum but I lost time in it. It used to make a few pound a week, nothing amazing lol
I've ran a fair few, ranging from football forums, to general forums. Admittedly with Apprentice Forums we have an tech guy who is brilliant with SEO and so on, so he's played a massive part in the forum being up and running :)

H

Harry

I'm new here!
It is really hard with all those forums out there like they are today

Jamie

Jamie

I've added a new service to my blog called WordPress Startups where I set up, control and support a WordPress blog for you (with theme, domains and hosting) for an affordable price, hoping it takes off.

Ryan

I've added a new service to my blog called WordPress Startups where I set up, control and support a WordPress blog for you (with theme, domains and hosting) for an affordable price, hoping it takes off.
It does sound good, especially for the people out there who aren't so tech savvy!

Business Upside

Business Upside

Nowadays there are a lot of ways to earn money, one can simply work from home as a freelancer or can even write blogs.

J

Jahanara Sultana

Get online freelancing work. ...
Test your apps and websites. ...
Take on projects on Mechanical Turk at Amazon.com. ...
Take surveys to get cash. ...
Use your blog as an affiliate to earn money. ...
On Etsy, sell your products. ...
Get money from advertising on your blog or YouTube channel. ...
Become an influencer on Instagram.

R

Rodney

Like some others working a second job, I worked at Tesco Saturdays alongside my apprenticeship many years ago.
Unfortunately they expected more and more of me. Stuff like training in the evenings etc, simply couldn't do it. I left because I had no time to get the experience I needed for example learning how to use tills, mark down guns etc.
But for an extra £200 a month back then it was definitely worth it

R

Rodney

With some knowledge of SEO you could do a blog and sell guest posting. Obviously you need to get links yourself to build some authority but then you can sell links for £50+ in exchange for unique content.
A lot of people seem to do this, create blogs, build them up, then sell links. Takes time though and you'd probably want to buy a domain which already has some authority rather than a new domain.

Ziporal Mothis

Ziporal Mothis

Absolutely! I can help with freelance jobs, consulting, and even online tutoring.