By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

What were your favourite subjects at school?

K

Kittykate

I really loved English Literature and History when I was back at school. What I liked the most about them was writing essays, especially about WW2. I connected my career with assignment writing service later. Well, actually, there were lots of subjects I loved, the ones I hated were Chemistry and Physics

Business Upside

Business Upside

I used to like History, Civics, and Geography. These subjects were my favourite.

RossyJo

RossyJo

I really loved English Literature and History when I was back at school. What I liked the most about them was writing essays, especially about WW2. I connected my career with assignment writing service later. Well, actually, there were lots of subjects I loved, the ones I hated were Chemistry and Physics
I used to hate Literature but look at me, here I am working as an editor in essay writing service and being a gaming journalist haha. I have always thought I would be a math person cause I liked algebra and drafting, was a member of robotics club but life turned everything udsidedown and now I am happy to do things I have never thought I would do!

A

adamscott0719

I agree that writing an essay and any other written work like a dissertation or term paper is not an easy task. At least for me. I found a way out for myself, I turn to the online service brillassignment for help, in which I am confident and have never regretted my choice because it saves my time