By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our Small business and apprenticeship Forum

Helping people find their perfect career, apprenticeship or to get general business advice. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Why not use our Facebook integration?

Ryan

Evening all,

Today we've introduced (or shall I say, enabled) the Facebook Integration tool, meaning you can link your Facebook up to your Apprentice Forums account.

Don't worry, we don't use any of your details - however we will ask permission to post on your behalf. The posting will be automatic and may be a thread you have created or if you've replied to a post. These posts won't spam your news feed and from my knowledge will post every few days.

To do this, go to Account > Facebook Integration. You can always deactivate it as well in case you don't like it!

Let me know when you've linked them up and I'll give you a high five! :cool:

Thanks
Ryan

Jamie

Jamie

Verified Member
Yes, which means it'll take basic information from Facebook, such as name and email address and create an account using them :)
Ah, that's pretty cool. If we share the forum around on Facebook people will probably be more likely to join as it'd be so easy.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding