• Join our Small business and apprenticeship Forum

Helping people find their perfect career, apprenticeship or to get general business advice. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Would you like to work for yourself?

Ryan

Definitely! I read somewhere a while ago that something like 70% of young people who are in an apprenticeship, tend to want to run their own business one day.

It obviously isn't easy, but I'm always looking at new business ideas :)

Have you considered it?

Jamie

Jamie

Verified Member
Definitely! I read somewhere a while ago that something like 70% of young people who are in an apprenticeship, tend to want to run their own business one day.

It obviously isn't easy, but I'm always looking at new business ideas :)

Have you considered it?
I haven't considered it, but it's definitely something I could do. I'd just need investment.

Ryan

Blimey! So you've got a fair few then! I've got my own personal blog, but I'll be honest I haven't done anything with it so it's on WordPress default theme still I think.

Will have to dig it out sometime soon :)

Jamie

Jamie

Verified Member
Blimey! So you've got a fair few then! I've got my own personal blog, but I'll be honest I haven't done anything with it so it's on WordPress default theme still I think.

Will have to dig it out sometime soon :)
Yeah I have, although I think I may be merging LevelUnlocked and GeeksHut as running LU is too much work for me, a friend of mine runs GH and I help him out, but it makes sense to join forces.

Ryan

Yeah I have, although I think I may be merging LevelUnlocked and GeeksHut as running LU is too much work for me, a friend of mine runs GH and I help him out, but it makes sense to join forces.
Sounds exciting! For some reason your blog isn't loading for me...

Jamie

Jamie

Verified Member
Ah, yes. My host (also a friend of mine) is having some issues with his PC. It will be fixed and back online next week. I don't hassle him too much about waiting times as he offers me hosting and technical support for free.

Jamie

Jamie

Verified Member
Ah I see! Let us know when it's back up :)
Will do, thanks :) I've decided to take time off from LevelUnlocked.net as it eats up too much time, so postponing it for the foreseeable future. I need to put my focus into work.

Associates