By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Wedo Scotland - 2014 Annual Conference - 22nd May

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Our 2014 conference “Global Scotland in 2014 & Beyond” is set to be an even bigger & better event than last year. Click HERE to watch video highlights from our 2013 Conference at Dynamic Earth. A small number of tickets are available for non-member business owners & founders.

This year, we once again have a fantastic line up of speakers including Peter Lederer CBE, our very own Entrepreneur of the Year 2013, Dougie Walker and Bill Jamieson. Additionally, our 2013 Award winners will be on the panel ready to take your questions about “Growing an Award Winning Business” before we move on to a selection of 8 workshops on a variety of topics relevant to business owners and founders. We will be announcing the winner of our Lifetime Achievement Award for 2014 which is the only Award presented outwith our Awards Ceremony & Dinner in November.

Here’s what our attendees said about our 2013 conference:

Excellent event with great speakers, Thoroughly enjoyed the day & was lovely to get to know so many members. Those who didn’t come along missed out on what I think has been the best event I’ve attended in a long time.”

“One of the best conferences I’ve been to and was well worth my investment in time.”

“First class, pertinent and a whole host of new contacts.”

“Excellent event. Good mix between presentations, panel discussions and workshops. I took a lot away from the day.”

“An excellent & well-constructed conference. Inspiring speakers, great workshops & an interesting audience to network with.”

“Good, well-organised event. I came away with some great ideas on how to help organise my own business ready for fast growth.”

A LIMITED NUMBER OF EARLY BIRD TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE ON A STRICTLY FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS OFFERING A £20 DISCOUNT ON THE STANDARD TICKET PRICE. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.