By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

How many businesses have you started?

Needhelp

Needhelp

At this moment in time I have been directly involved in the creation of three businesses which are all operating even years after I left them. I set up my own business which I continue to this day and it is good to watch the other two businesses thriving. So, how many businesses have you started?

G

Goingitalone

I have been involved in a number of businesses in the past but I am seriously contemplating a new start-up today. My way of thinking is simple, by the time I get the business up and running the UK economy should be open for business again and I should be far financially stronger than any of my competitors. As a consequence, surely I should be able to steamroller many of them and take a decent market share?

Needhelp

Needhelp

I totally agree, if you have sufficient funding to see you through the aftermath of the pandemic then even a new start-up could be hugely successful. Personally, I think that customers will be looking for financial strength in businesses going forward which is where many will struggle. If you were fully funded and able to show your financial flexibility, yes, you could mop up and do very well indeed.

barry100

barry100

I have been involved in a number of businesses in the past but I am seriously contemplating a new start-up today. My way of thinking is simple, by the time I get the business up and running the UK economy should be open for business again and I should be far financially stronger than any of my competitors. As a consequence, surely I should be able to steamroller many of them and take a decent market share?

Dito.
Im thinking the same way right now. Ive started many businesses and seen them grow well. Good time sta start a business is right now. One of my business grew the most during the financial crash in 2008.

E

Employer

Is it web design that you focus on or are you open to other suggestions? I am a content writer if you were interested in working together.

E

Employer

What made you start 2 very different businesses? Was it just right time right place?

Needhelp

Needhelp

I have been involved in a couple of businesses with different friends. There were very different types of businesses and while they are both still on the go I am no longer involved. That was basically because I moved from England to Scotland.

jewelryrender

jewelryrender

Elevate your jewelry designs with our premium Jewelry CAD Rendering Services. Our expert team creates realistic 3D renders that showcase every detail of your pieces. Whether you're a designer, retailer, or marketer, our renders are perfect for presentations, catalogs, websites, and social media. Stand out in the competitive jewelry market with stunning visuals that captivate your audience. Experience our commitment to quality and professionalism.

C

chocolaty112

Discover guilt-free indulgence with Chocolaty's sugar-free cakes. Savor delicious flavors without compromising on taste. Order now for a healthier treat!